Saturday, August 31, 2024

Take my yoke



Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Take my yoke and learn of me, for I am meek and lowly of heart and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Is that the way the God of the Universe all powerful and all mighty speaks?
Yes it is.

This is where your free will comes in. You have a choice in your free will, to serve sin or to serve God.
You have free will, when God calls you, your free will allows you to hear Him and reject Him. Or to hear Him and accept Him. That is your free will.
I can not stress this enough, You have free will to make that choice. God will not force you to choose Him.
Yet once that choice is made your free will goes out the window for you chose to be a servant of Sin or a child of God. Both have obligations and both have consequences.

Once you have decided, then you have chosen your Master and you are there to do what they ask of you.
The choice is yours, you have free will to decide whom you will serve, Death or life, Sin or Righteousness. That is the extent of your free will.
If you decide to accept Jesus and follow Him, then you will be yoked together with Him. Then you will be in His Service.
You are not free to choose your own path, you made your choice. Now you are His, Bought with a price. A bond servant to Christ.

What task has He placed on us? To go into all the world and proclaim the Gospel that they too might have life.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Bison

Bison
No reason for adding i just like em